What about trying a rather extraordinary autumn vegetable? Try this spaghetti squash! You can also serve it as a low-carb pasta alternative!
- bring some water in a huge pan to a boil
- prick your squash all over with the tip of a small & sharp knife
- add your squash to the boiling water & let it cook for around 40 min – watch out that it is fully covered with water or turn it several times
- take your squash out of the water & let it cool down a little
- halve it lengthwise, scoop out the seeds & scrape your squash with a fork into strands
- season your “spaghetti” with salt, pepper, yellow curry & a little cinnamon
Feel free to make your own creation! Enjoy it!