It is getting cold outside, so it is time for a delicious & nourishing soup!
Try this old-fashioned boiled beef soup with vegetables – slightly pimped with some Japanese dashi kombu shiitake instead of bouillon and kale instead of cabbage.
It seems to take long, but do not worry! This soup is easy to prepare and just boils at low temperature for a while.
There you go:
- Bring some water to a boil, add the dashi kombu shiitake powder, some fresh and/or dried herbs and a good piece of organic, grass-fed beef
- Let it boil at low temperature for 1 – 1.5 hours
- Prepare your vegetables in the meantime:
- red peppers
- Add your vegetables after 1 – 1.5. hours and let it boil for another 30 min
- Add salt, pepper & some balsamic vinegar
- Slice the meat & serve it together with the vegetables and the soup
- You may as well add some fresh baked spelt-bread
Enjoy this healthy and delicious meal that will keep you warm!