Spring has definitely arrived, so why not try the latest hype: a fresh and delicious poke bowl. Never heard before? Then it is time for you to check out this original Hawaiian raw fish salad. Regardless whether you like it with or without carbs: just add some rice or/and vegetable noodles. Easy and fast to prepare – tasty and highly digestible!
- Boil some rice in water, add some sea salt
- Cut some onion and some mushrooms and stir-fry them together
- Wash your vegetable and prepare them with a spiralizer to get your vegetable noodles, stir -fry them quickly in another pan, add some chili pepper and soy sauce
- Dice your fresh fish, add some radish, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, chili pepper and a little (very little!) wasabi
- Add some wakame salad, if you like
- Serve all your ingredients in a bowl and your meal is ready!
By the way, you can easily pimp your bowl with some pomegranate seeds, avocado, mango and so on.
Enjoy this fresh and easy new food trend! Have a great spring time!